Thursday, September 3, 2009

For the Kids




SO let's see--these have been sitting around for awhile now. The first is from a session I did with my friends for their son's first birthday*. We went to the park near my house, and got a pretty good session in while he was up and alert. I'd never really shot kids this young before, so it was a lot of fun. I didn't really compose this shot too much; I set the camera on the ground and just pointed in his direction. But I do like the...well, "peek-a-boo" look here.

The second is from way back when, when I was out at Eckert's picking fruit. Why didn't I post this with the driver? Darned if I know. But this is a fun shot, I think. I like (and didn't notice until today) the berry he has in his hand. I bet it tasted good.

Dave



*Friends with one-year olds? Good gravy am I getting old!

1 comment:

  1. I want a T-shirt with a tow truck on it. :^) --Pop

    ReplyDelete