Monday, January 4, 2010

Care Bear Stare!







Alright, everybody, on three: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(www[wwwwww]ww).

So Katrina (see previous post!) and I had a deal of sorts--she let me be all goofy with the lights, and I came over and took pictures of her daughter, Winter, with what is the most Care Bears I've ever seen. I don't think there was any real reason for it, but it sure was fun. Winter was a good sport about it all, which made things a lot easier.

I don't have time right now to check all the pictures I've shot in the past few years, but these easily rank up amongst the most adorable. And it was fun to see how many of the old Care Bears I could name*.


Dave


*not many, though I did recognize a lot of them, for whatever that's worth.

2 comments:

  1. she is TOO adorable!
    -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily. Outstanding. You definitely captured that little girl's spirit. You just miGht have a future in this business. --pop

    ReplyDelete