Sunday, March 14, 2010

Odds and Sods





Well, this pretty much marks the end of the unused pictures I have sitting around. Thankfully, I have some stuff to shoot this week (and I still have an old shoot to edit. so I sort of lied).

The first shot was really unexpected--I was in Clayton doing the second framed session, and this feller (James was his name) saw what we were doing and was really excited about the notion of getting in on the fun. I remember his lady-friend thinking he was being really goofy, but clearly, he didn't mind.

I don't know the name of the guy in shot number two, but I do like his license plate. He was sitting just ahead of me in the U2 line.


Dave

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised YOU don't have a license plate like that. Or your car silk-screened, or whatever that is they do to advertise on cars. --Pop

    ReplyDelete