Monday, April 12, 2010

Blow It Up




I went to the ARRG bout on Saturday night, and while my shots of the bout itself were only so-so, I did get some nice shots of people before, during, and after to use. So I have a few of those to tide me over for awhile.

We'll start off with Demolition Dan, bench coach for the Stunt Devils. Sadly, his 'hawk was not as elaborate as I've seen it in the past, but I'm not really going to complain. Considering I had about 2 minutes tops to get this shot, I think it turned out pretty well. It's nice when people know exactly what facial expression works for the way they look.

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that guy's facial expression definitely works for him. Let me know next time because I want to go!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. G would look good with a purple kerchief like that, eh? --Pop

    ReplyDelete