Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wrecking Bill




Another shot from the ARRG bout a couple weeks ago. Also, it seems to fit nicely with last week. From Demolition Dan to Wrecking Bill, I've got a weird little theme going here. Maybe a shot of Peter Gabriel next week?

I've had my eyes out for a biker for a long while now, but wasn't having much luck until I saw Bill out with his bike while I was standing in line. What you can't see in the picture is the built-in green light on the bike's bottom. Oh well. This shot does offer a nice look at the detailing on the bike handles and his really boss helmet, complete with spikes. So it evens out.

Dave

2 comments:

  1. ah .. but what you CAN see is the green light reflecting in the bottom of his hand brake lever. So, you got the shot anyway. I think. --Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'll be.

    someone get this man a prize!

    ReplyDelete