Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tattoo You, pt. 1



Circumstances have not been kind when it comes to getting out and gathering new images lately, so I'm just going to start using some of the stuff I've had sitting around.

So I'll start with some of the images I've been shooting here and there of people and their tattoos. Brittany here works for the library, which made things a lot easier, I must say. I don't remember any of the specifics about her tattoo, as I shot this almost 2 months ago and didn't think to write down anything about it. I know it's based on a painting, and took two sessions.

That and it looks pretty cool.

Dave

3 comments:

  1. ooh.love this.
    why haven't you shot my tattoo????
    lol.

    -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sense a theme lying before us. definitely pretty cool. --pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness...I wish the one I am in the middle of getting only took 2 sessions. I am 15 hours into it with another 9 hours to go! So that will be 8 sessions total. Sigh. I will be so glad when it is done.

    ReplyDelete