Monday, December 14, 2009

Wheel(s)




Remember Angie from a few shoots ago? Well, this is her brother, John, and his unicycle. How could I pass up shooting the only person I know who can ride one of these babies?

The subject matter may lend itself towards something a bit more....edgy, but I think these work alright. He offered me a ride, but I had to decline, as falling and breaking my arm is pretty low on my list of enjoyable activities. Maybe I'll try it*, one of these days.

Dave


* the unicycle, that is, not the arm-breaking.

2 comments:

  1. ok ... so like, is he reaaaaaaaally going downhill on that thing to boot, or were you standing on a slant??? --pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. first summer at ft peck i was having a drink on the porch of the hotel and saw a dude ride by on a unicycle. like, GOING SOMEWHERE. about an hour later we saw him going back the opposite way. northeast montana, ergo, has at least one resident whose primary form of transportation is a unicycle.

    ReplyDelete