Monday, July 20, 2009

Framed! Part 2: Electric Bugaloo






Looks like we're going to be doing this every two weeks, huh? I guess I can live with that. This time, friends Jackie and Vickie were nice enough to get behind/within the frame and indulge in a bit of goofiness. I almost called this "seeing double," since they're twins, but decided against it for reasons only known to me.

And, because I'm feeling a little evil today, I ain't gonna tell you who is who. Savvy internet-types might be able to figure it out, though.

Anyways, a good time was had, so far as I can tell. And, as was pointed out to me, from the other side, it looks like I'm in the frame, which just adds an entirely new level of meta-ness to this whole enterprise.

The punch in the first shot is a nice touch, and I like the individual shots as well, with only hands holding the frame giving away that someone else is there.

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Like the punch shot. Vickie's in white, Jackie's in yellow. yea, I'm savvy. --Pop

    ReplyDelete