Friday, July 17, 2009

The Whip Guy




Admit it, you thought I was going to make a Devo reference here, didn't you? Well, I have to keep you folks on your toes, you know.

Anyways. This is Mr. Chris Camp, better known as (ta-da), the Whip Guy. Another one of my favorite SRC performers. I actually got to be part of the act this time, which is pretty cool. I escaped with all my extremities in place, too, which is always nice, considering the whip, at its peak, is traveling 900 mph. I wonder if worker's comp would have covered such a thing...

The pose was his idea, since my brain was busy being pretty useless for ideas. Fancy that. Anyways, if he's ever in your area, be sure to check out the show. It's quite good.

Dave

1 comment:

  1. I wAS expecting a Devo'ism. But the pose, and the portrait, are winners regardless. --Pop

    ReplyDelete