Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Odds and Sods

Lots going on at work lately. Let's take a peek, shall we?




Pennsylvania Slim stopped by and played the blues.



Laura Bush stopped by for a night. That was kinda cool. I got cleared by the Secret Service, which was pretty righteous.



Trout Fishing in America was here for a concert. Shades of Zeppelin, maybe?



Teen author Melissa Marr was here, and I finally got a chance to have an author pose for me. We both really liked this one.




Lastly, please say hello to my new favorite person on earth.



Dave


p.s. I added a few new things to my flickr site, so be sure to stop by for a look.

3 comments:

  1. The little dude IS righteous. --Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little guy with the big head was SO fun! When people asked "How was the Trout Fishing in America concert?" I answered with "Well, Beatle Bob was here. And the cutest little boy EVER flirted with me and Kelly the whole time.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also have to love that little tiny foot and hand sneaking into the picture on the right. Wonder what Tee Shirt thAT one's wearing??? --Pop

    ReplyDelete