Monday, May 10, 2010

Once, Twice, Three, Four Times a Lady






Well these have been sitting on my hard drive for awhile--look at the snow! I saw this little technique online and thought it looked like good fun. With a little bit of Photoshop magic, you can blend multiple exposures together and wind up with something crazy like this. The trick is, of course, that the camera can't move, or the backgrounds won't quite match up. You can sort of see it in the first shot over on the right, where the bench is in two places. Bridget is doing a bit of yoga there, along with some other stuff. I think, in the center pose, I might have told her to look that way. My memory is hazy. The last image was, in my mind, a given for this sort of thing. I like the swing shot, where it appears that she's talking with herself whilst swinging.

*update: I just noticed some God-awful Photoshop leftovers on the swing shot. Apologies.


Dave

2 comments:

  1. OH yeahhhh. That's what I'm talking about. SWEET. I mean, schwEET. Could be a theme, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this.
    -kristen

    ReplyDelete