Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let's Get Married, pt. 2








As requested, I offer another sampling of pictures from the wedding a couple weeks ago. Now that I'm all done, and the disc will be in the mail tomorrow, I don't have any qualms about posting these.

Oh, right, and the bride asked me to put some up to tide her over. Can't forget that.

Anyways!

-first dance, courtesy of the fish eye. I especially like the odd color saturation thingy that came with no effort on my part. Sharp-eyed viewers might recognize Kogane, who made an appearance on the blog last year.

-Groom holding the flowers will always equal photographic gold in my book.

-I told the guys to just pick a direction and look. Why? Darned if I know. This was the first pose of that, and probably my favorite.

-A fitting choice of wine, really. I especially enjoy doing shots like this at weddings, putting bride/groom/both closer to me in the frame and having everyone else just out of focus. I think I stole it from somewhere or someone.

-Bridal portrait. One of my better shots of this type, if I may be so bold to say it. Getting elevated is a pretty good idea!


Dave

3 comments:

  1. nice work, aS always. --pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pooch friendly wedding-picnic: good for them!!cep

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love these. can't wait to get the disc in the mail.

    --the bride

    ReplyDelete