Friday, October 30, 2009

Read....or else






It seems like I have a lot of shoots these days that I have to hold back on posting for one reason or another. I did this shoot a couple weeks ago for work, but wanted to wait until it got approved from the proper work authorities. So now that it's approved, and the poster is ready to go, everyone can see it.

We do our own version of the READ posters every once in awhile, and they look fine, if not all that visually arresting. So my friend Kelly (from the first framed! session) threw out the notion of doing one with a member of ARRG, that seemed like an awesome idea. Much to my surprise, everyone at work was on board with it, and ARRG was very excited about it.

I even got to rent some lights for this shoot, which always makes me feel more professional. I don't know why I thought the chair necessary, but I know that as soon as I started thinking about this shoot, I wanted it to look pretty much exactly as it does in the poster. And I think it'll look very nice, and DIFFERENT on library walls.

Also enjoy some other shots that were almost used, as well as the shot I used, before I tinkered with it.

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I like the departure from norm. Keep this kind of work up. New dimensions. --pop

    ReplyDelete