Monday, October 12, 2009

Street Scenes, pt. 2





Remember way back when I went to the Loop and took pictures of people there? And how I said I had some more? Well here they are! Only took me two months, but oh well. I have another glut of images right now, so I'm taking advantage of it. Plenty to get to over the next couple weeks (including that wedding--don't think I forgot!).

Anyways--shot one is from the new Moonrise Hotel. My friend and I wandered inside, and were greeted by the fellow seen here. His name escapes me (because, I bet, I never asked for it), but he was very pleasant, and let me take his picture. Now I see him every time I walk by the hotel. Maybe I should make him a print?

The other dude was one of the more interesting people I've seen in some time. He was just....BIG. Well over six feet tall, and...well, he fills the frame well. Add in his accessories, and he proved a real challenge to shoot. Considering I just stopped him on the street, I didn't have a lot of time to really compose a good shot. I'd like to have another go at him someday.

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Like the colored steps in the background at Mooonrise, nice. Yea .. that other guys is one large human being. Good schtuff .... Pop

    ReplyDelete