Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quit Dragon Me Down





I had wanted to do a week of people and their pets last year, but never really had time to coordinate it all. So the idea just sort of sat around in the back of my head. I don't know if this will become a recurring theme, but you never know.

I actually like the idea of using "non-traditional" pets, to be honest. As much as I like dogs and cats, using critters like spiders, snakes, and bearded dragons seems more exciting.

And this is my friend Stacey, with her bearded dragon, Grimm. It's rather hard to get an idea of what a reptile may be feeling, but I got the impression that he wasn't all that excited about having his picture taken. At least he didn't try to eat me.

So if, or anyone you know owns an offbeat pet, let me know!


Dave

1 comment:

  1. yea, the dragon was rather grim-faced in front of the camera. --pop

    ReplyDelete