Thursday, October 22, 2009

Like Mother, Like Son?





This is not my favorite blog title, I must say, but I was at a loss for something clever.

Anyways.

Please say hello to my coworker Angie, and son Christopher. Also say hello to some tricky lighting. I normally like fall, but I don't really having less light in the evening. I think we had about 25 minutes usable daylight, so I was able to get the shot at the end. After a bunch of messing around with the flash, and being generally displeased with the results, I used Angie's headlights for lighting instead, which you see in the first two shots. I do believe it's the first time I've ever done something like that.

Thankfully, we didn't run her battery down, which would have been a bad thing. Oh and I like the shots, too, of course. I can only imagine people driving by us and wondering what on earth was going on.

Dave

2 comments:

  1. innovative. mark of a pro. --pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ~ in both subject and form! cep

    ReplyDelete